Joint participation in decision-making by staff and students is exercised by the Central Works Council (COR) and the Central Student Council (CSR) in the Joint Meeting (GV).
The Joint Meeting has two forms of meeting:
- A compulsory Joint Meeting (GV) of the COR and the CSR
- A Joint Consultative Meeting (GOV) with members of the GV and members of the Executive Board
The Chair and the Deputy Chair of the Joint Meeting are elected from the members of the Joint Meeting.
- GV chair 2018-2019: Roeland Voorbergen (CSR)
The Executive Board requires the consent of the Joint Meeting for any decision regarding the adoption or amendment of:
- the Strategic Plan
- the design of the quality assurance system
- the University regulation
- the Joint Meeting Regulation.
Meeting dates, agendas, minutes, recommendations and regulations are available in Dutch:
Vergaderdata en agenda’s
The official secretariat of the GV is assigned to the COR. For further information you can contact the secretariat of the GV/COR.